MK vs SF - Revenge MK vs SF - Revenge

Nice.

Heh, I really enjoyed watching this parody. I didn't like the ending though (because SF > MK), and you don't have to take extensive measures to protect a sprite movie (especially if it degrades the quality). But I still liked it.

Keep at it, and use more sprites, along with good fps (maybe 30-35) to avoid choppiness in the animation.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
emortals responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it. i will be posting a 20mb full featured version on another site for those who want to see this in high quality.

Yours was fantastic and is recommended to anyone who likes sprite animation.

Thanks for the advice.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Gorgeously detailed animation

Real good movie. You're obviously talented as an animator. I especially liked the water effects and the detailed intricacies of the character movements.

"Sunrise" "Sunrise"

Nice little animation

Governments have to run nuclear tests in order to assure national security, and the further progression of continuing survival of the nation's citizens. Destroying a scenic view, a few birds, and possibly some lives in the process is acceptable, because their is a broader picture to look at.

Good animation though, although its really really short.

AngryMouse14 responds:

I know this to be a fact, but Nukes in general are horrendous things; I thoroughly wish they had never been invented. No good has come of them. Thanks for reviewing!

Cigarette Cigarette

Nicely done.

I wasn't feeling the song, nor the concept of a family overdosing on drugs and cigarettes or burning houses down, but the animation was one of the best (if not the best) I've seen so far on NG. Good job.

Sonic: I'd Do Anything Sonic: I'd Do Anything

I enjoyed it.

I actually enjoyed this. The movie fits quite well with the song at many areas. Although the gay theme is abit awkward. All-in-all, nice job.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful